Temiscouata Lake is a real jewel, a soft water sea of 40 kilometers, with a microclimate. Here you can enjoy ecotourism, water sports, and meet friendly people.
Enjoy the proximity of a cycle trail, a provincial snowmobile trail, a natural park and many beaches.
Hôtel Château Fraser, in harmony with this natural setting, welcomes you in a haven of beauty, peace and great comfort.
Two steps from the hotel...
In the neighbourhood...
For more information...
January & February
- Pohénégamook haut en couleur (over 3 week-ends)
- Jamboree Quad
Mars & April
- Provincial skating competition
- Provincial Hockey turnement : Dodge Cup
May & June
- Le Tremplin
(Song and humour contest in Dégelis)
- Provincial fishing turnement
July & August
- CFVD 95.5 FM Park Wednesdays
(Clair-Soleil park, Cabano)
- Hot-dog day
September & October
- Whitefish Festival (Saint-Juste-du-Lac)
- Antlers Tournament of Association de chasse et pêche du Témiscouat
November & December
- To come...